Wildlife Control Services in Salt Lake City UT
Looking for wildlife control services in Salt Lake City, UT? Contact Wildlife X Team for fast and effective wildlife control and management.
Wildlife Management in Salt Lake City UT
If you live in a metropolitan area or neighborhood without many wild animals, you may not have thought about wildlife management. However, even the tiniest and seemingly friendly creatures can pose a threat to your home or property. For example, a raccoon, squirrel, or possum can carry diseases that threaten pets and people, along with causing costly damage to your property.
Since invasive wildlife can settle down and breed if wildlife animal prevention control is not performed, it is important to contact Wildlife X Team as soon as possible. Any time of day or night, call your local Wildlife X Team for help dealing with invasive wildlife on your home or property.
Wildlife Prevention Tips from Wildlife X Team
Wildlife can pose serious threats to your property and your family. We are proud to offer these wildlife prevention tips in Salt Lake City, UT:
- Have chimney caps installed
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors
- Inspect your roof for entrance points
- Cover tops of window wells
- Have damaged screens repaired
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around your basement foundation and windows
- Keep tree limbs cut back 6 to 8 feet from your roofline
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from your house
- Keep your garbage in a secure container that cannot be opened by animals
- Store birdseed in a secure place, hanging birdfeeders where only birds can reach
- Keep pet food and water dishes indoors
Wildlife X Team offers a 25-point wildlife inspection report. Using this comprehensive data, we will check the roof, attic, and perimeter of the structure. We will specify any current damage and any possible areas that may cause you problems.
Contact us for wildlife management in Salt Lake City, Utah and surrounding areas. Ask us about our free 25-point inspection of your home or property!